Our Professional Staff
Daria Popowych, M.S.CCC-A
Prior to co-founding the North Side Audiology Group in 1986, Daria Popowych worked as an audiologist for the Chicago Hearing Society, providing services for deaf and hearing impaired individuals of all ages. As a clinical audiologist providing diagnostic and rehabilitative audiology services, she was involved in programs offered to alleviate the social isolation often imposed by hearing loss. Daria has practiced as a clinical audiologist at St. Joseph’s Hospital, the State of Illinois Department of Public Health, for various ENT practices and at the North Side Audiology Group since 1986.
Her professional interest includes the diagnosis and management of longstanding hearing loss. Daria enjoys spending time with her family and friends and volunteering at Horsefeathers Therapeutic Riding Center.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Science Degree in Audiology at Rush University
- Doctorate in Audiology, expected 2019
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Member, Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Licensed to practice Audiology in the State of Illinois
Dr. Danielle Keller
Dr. Danielle Keller received her Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders and Doctorate in Audiology from Northern Illinois University. With almost 10 years clinical experience, Dr. Keller’s interests focus on auditory disorders in the adult and geriatric population. She particularly enjoys educating and empowering her patients along with their families in selecting hearing solutions that meet their needs and improve their quality of life. Outside of professional work, she devotes her spare time to her husband and new son, Miles.