Our Professional Staff
Daria Popowych, M.S., CCC-A
Daria Popowych is a licensed audiologist with over 30 years of experience working with patients of all ages. Daria holds a Master of Science Degree in Audiology from Rush University. Prior to co-founding the North Side Audiology Group private practice, she worked as an audiologist for the Chicago Hearing Society, St. Joseph’s Hospital and for the State of Illinois Department of Public Health. Daria has been providing diagnostic and rehabilitative audiology services at the North Side Audiology Group since 1986 and serves an audiology consultant for Advocate Health Care and Swedish Covenant Health Partners.
- Years in practice: 32
- Licensed Audiologist, State of Illinois
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser, State of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Science Degree in Audiology at Rush University M.S.
- Fellowship, Chicago Hearing Society
- Doctorate in Audiology, expected 2019
AFFILIATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (CCC-A): a nationally recognized professional credential that represents a level of excellence in the profession of Audiology
- Rehabilitative Audiology
Dr. Danielle Keller
Dr. Danielle Keller received her Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders and Doctorate in Audiology from Northern Illinois University. With almost 10 years clinical experience, Dr. Keller’s interests focus on auditory disorders in the adult and geriatric population. She particularly enjoys educating and empowering her patients along with their families in selecting hearing solutions that meet their needs and improve their quality of life. Outside of professional work, she devotes her spare time to her husband and new son, Miles.