Our Professional Staff
Daria Popowych, Au.D., CCC-A
Doctor of Audiology
Prior to co-founding the North Side Audiology Group, Dr. Popowych worked as an audiologist for the Chicago Hearing Society, St. Joseph’s Hospital in Chicago, the State of Illinois Department of Public Health and for Chicago area ENT physicians.
Dr. Popowych’s professional mission is to provide supportive patient centered care during the initial diagnosis of hearing loss and throughout the rehabilitative process. Her professional interests include the management of longstanding hearing loss. She believes that after the initial hearing loss diagnosis, the guidance of an audiologist can help to empower patients to make decisions regarding their hearing health that will improve their overall well- being.
Dr. Popowych is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, a member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Associate, a nationally recognized professional credential that represents a level of excellence in the profession of Audiology.
- Years in practice: 32
- Licensed Audiologist, State of Illinois
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser, State of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois. Chicago, Illinois.
- Master of Science Degree in Audiology at Rush University. Chicago, Illinois.
- Doctorate in Audiology at A.T. Still University, Mesa, Arizona.
AFFILIATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Rehabilitative Audiology
Dr. Danielle Keller
Dr. Danielle Keller received her Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders and Doctorate in Audiology from Northern Illinois University. With almost 10 years clinical experience, Dr. Keller’s interests focus on auditory disorders in the adult and geriatric population. She particularly enjoys educating and empowering her patients along with their families in selecting hearing solutions that meet their needs and improve their quality of life. Outside of professional work, she devotes her spare time to her husband and new son, Miles.
The Audiologists have the prestigious certificate of clinical competence.