Our Professional Staff
Daria Popowych, M.S., CCC-A
Daria received her Master of Science degree in Audiology at Rush University in Chicago and her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Prior to co-founding the North Side Audiology Group, she worked as an audiologist at the Chicago Hearing Society, St. Joseph’s Hospital, the State of Illinois Department of Public Health and for ENT practices. Daria is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, a member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. She is licensed to practice Audiology in the State of Illinois. Her professional interest includes the diagnosis and management of longstanding hearing loss. Daria enjoys spending time with her family and friends and volunteering at Horsefeathers Therapeutic Riding Center. She believes that an audiologist’s “assessment of communication needs” is vital to the rehabilitation of hearing loss.
- Years in practice: 32
- Licensed Audiologist, State of Illinois
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser, State of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Master of Science Degree in Audiology at Rush University M.S.
- Fellowship, Chicago Hearing Society
- Doctorate in Audiology, expected 2019
AFFILIATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- Certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (CCC-A): a nationally recognized professional credential that represents a level of excellence in the profession of Audiology
- Rehabilitative Audiology
Dr. Danielle Keller
Dr. Danielle Keller received her Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders and Doctorate in Audiology from Northern Illinois University. With almost 10 years clinical experience, Dr. Keller’s interests focus on auditory disorders in the adult and geriatric population. She particularly enjoys educating and empowering her patients along with their families in selecting hearing solutions that meet their needs and improve their quality of life. Outside of professional work, she devotes her spare time to her husband and new son, Miles.